Friday, August 7, 2009

We're Back!


We are back from our exciting vacation to Massachusetts!! Well, ok daddy says we aren't "technically" back yet but we are in the home stretch. Infact- we're in Indiana at a Hilton trying to rest up for our final drive home tomorrow. My brother and sister are both snoozing away but I took a 3 hour nap today and can't sleep...so mommy said I could get a quick update for everyone that was anxiously awaiting a new blog post.


Boy do we have so much to fill you guys in on!! I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll tell you what didn't happen. NO, none of us got teeth on the trip much to mommy & daddy's dismay. Everyone thought Addison MUST be getting teeth at the beginning of the trip because she was so crabby and whiney and drooling like a faucet. But...then we realized that is how Addison has been for the past 9 months. hahahaha! (don't tell her I said that) None of us are crawling yet either, but if Addie was awake she'd say that she is pretty much crawling. Just not all the time and not very well yet. She has been on all fours the entire vacation just rocking back and forth and as of Wednesday she finally moved her hands and feet two times together. So I guess that is crawling, but since she's not here we'll leave the details to her.


Here's a quick rundown of our vacation but I'll wait for more details and all of the pictures until we are actually home again. We had so much fun at Memere and Pepere's house. We got to see all of daddy's family again and all of mommy & daddy's friends! We also got to go on our first set of swings, visit Davis Farmland, go to the beach, and we spent A LOT of time in the pool!
Here are a few pictures and the rest will be coming very soon...














2 comments:

  1. How cool is that bench in the water?!? Love that!! Addie and Jack are looking so much alike - more and more!! And there's my boy Jordan with the tongue out! Awesome! I think the white tees and blue jeans is just so adorable! I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great seeing you all. Collin, and Kylie are already missing you. Collin keeps saying when can I go visit our little pumpkins. We LOVE you all. Tell Mommy and Daddy to let you see your big cousins blog, you 3 are on there too. You are all practically famous! Can't wait to see more pics. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete