Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy's night out!







I was finally treated to a (long overdue) night out with my sisters and mom. We are huge New Kids on the Block fans and we FINALLY all got to go to their concert together again. The last NKOTB show we all went to was over 15 years ago! Of course, this was not the first show I had been to recently, I actually made it out 2 weeks to the day my babies were born. You could say I'm a pretty loyal fan and luckily, I have some very great in-laws and a wonder husband to allow me to go.


Anyways- we organized our outfits to wear (Red Sox Ts, of course!) and headed to Green Bay for the show. It was really, really nice to go with the girls again and to not be worrying about my babies. Ok, so maybe I still worried about them just a little...especially when Scott called me about 4:30pm to tell me he had already gave away Addison for the night!!

So yes, while I was gone Addie went on her first "field trip" as Scott put it with one of our good friends, Vicki. From what I was told, she had a great time and came home about 8pm already asleep and in her pjs. I think Addison wanted to leave the house of "all guys". Scott's helpers for the day/night were Grandpa Dave, Uncle Mark, cousins Eli, Isaiah, Jonah, and "Uncle" Chris. So between all of those boys and her brothers it was obvious that Addison needed to leave with her bestest bud, Vicki.


Here are our pictures of the NKOTB show...oh! Did I meantion we were really close and I got to touch Jon and Donnie's hands?! YAY!!













2 comments:

  1. A night out? What the heck is that? I don't think I've had one since before Aiden was born. Oh well! YEAH for getting out. You needed it, and definatly deserve it girl. NKOTB? And I wasn't invited. Come on now! So jealous. Glad you had a great time, and that Addie got to get out of the house of men too! Hug those babies and tell them we love and miss them!

    ReplyDelete