Grandma Jean visiting Addison
Their next holiday was Thanksgiving and that week they also got to meet mommy's family that drove out from Wisconsin.
Their first Christmas was spent at Memere and Pepere's house in Leominster. They brought their new bumbo chairs with them to open gifts and to see everyone.
Other "FIRSTS" included:
Meeting Grandpa George
Meeting Grammy Edith
Doctor's appointment (Dr Garnette)
1st Christmas Card
- Their first smiles were all in January
- Their first laughs were in January
- They first starting holding their heads up in January
- Rolls to their side: Jordan in February, Jack & Addie in March
- Jordan "scooted" on his back on January 28, 2009
- Addison slept through the night on January 7, 2009
- Jordan slept through the night on February 28, 2009 (Great Grandpa Russ' Bday)
- All ate rice cereal together on February 24, 2009