Monday, August 2, 2010

A Few Tricks...

This weekend, we decided to show off for daddy since he misses out on some of our amazing tricks we do while he's at work. Daddy played with us all day on Saturday, while mommy sold all of our old stuff at our garage sale.

I started out the day by telling daddy "Hi Dada!!" which for our speechless group, was pretty impressive. Daddy was really happy that I could tell say "Hi Dada!" to him and now expects me to say it each time he comes into the room (I'm pretty sure this is going to get old FAST). I also just realized that mommy deserves hugs (she really does a lot for us each day)so now I will go up to her and give her a BIG hug and a wet kiss. Sometimes I'll even tell her "love you!" Which, daddy says comes out more like "wuuuuuuuuuv ewww!".

Jordan decided he was not putting up with me getting all of the attention, so he showed daddy that he can walk down the stairs standing upright and without holding on to anyone's hands (he's such a show-off). He's also been doing push ups for everyone or at least his version of a push up. He'll do them for a long time, which is really a bad thing for me. It just means he's bulking up to beat me up later on.

Addison, on the other hand, has turned into a very naughty trickster. She's been doing her own stunts like climbing up into her high chair and climbing in. She even climbs back out and onto the back of our arm chair! Daddy also caught her standing on the glider's arm trying to reach the light switch to turn it on and off. Addison has also been standing on the picnic table and walking on it like she's on a catwalk. Yes, she thinks she's a model now that she's been doing product reviews with mommy. It appears she may have a future in stunt work, wouldn't you say?

Here's a few photos from the weekend. There aren't any of us doing our amazing tricks, but we figured you'd enjoy them anyways.




4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I have ever told you this, but I love the way you write your posts! They are too funny! Your kids are adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you are so funny. Jordan be careful of the stairs,remember what happened to Jack.
    Addison your sooo precious in that beautiful dress. Can't wait for hugs & kisses from all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Award for you:
    http://www.chasingtwinsinlouboutins.com/2010/08/blogging-recognition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. came across your blog... I love these pictures.... me and my husband love photography and hand-make distressed picture frames for artsy and outdoor photographers.... If your ever interested give us a call!

    ReplyDelete