Saturday, May 22, 2010

My 1st REAL Haircut!

Auntie Dawn has been cutting my hair for me at home now for months. I am starting to get annoyed with her, so she asked mommy if maybe I could go to a salon to get it done, so that I'd like her again. Mommy has also tried to cut my hair in the past (I'm sure you remember my Dorothy Hamill look I had going on for awhile there- thanks, mom!). So when mommy said we were going to get it done professionally, I was pretty relieved.

Mommy didn't get any pictures of me actually getting my haircut because I was sitting on her lap (Jordan wants you to know I was screaming, but that is really not important to this story). My stylist (that's what they call the professionals you know) gave me a lollipop while she was cutting. She said it was hopefully going to "distract" me. It didn't work, but it tasted GREAT!

Here are a few pictures of me with my new 'do. G'ma Jean says I look a lot older now. I bet all of the ladies will be swooning next time they see me at the park, huh?





1 comment:

  1. I love you haircut. Your stylist did a great job.
    Jack you do look older, but you know that you are the oldest.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Memere & Pepere love you all.

    ReplyDelete