Monday, March 29, 2010

The Magic Box

In the last month or so we started to figure out where mommy & daddy keep our stuff. We love the closet that has all of our snacks and we are always trying to get into it to get out our puffs and yogurt melts and whatever else we can grab before someone pulls us out.

Well, we just realized that next to the closet is a huge white box. It is magical, too! Every time mommy or daddy opens it they take out ice cold sippies for us of milk, juice or water. We always wanted to see what else was in there but they would close it up too quickly. Luckily though we are faster now and we sneak right into it each time mommy opens it. Mommy calls it the "fridge" and tells us to "stay out" each time we try to dig around in it. Of course if she tells us "no" we know its going to be a fun game to get in there. Yesterday I found some of our fruit and some guacamole! I really love both of them, too. Well, Jack & Addison really love the fruit and I am just now starting to eat it on my own. The other great thing about this magical box is that things can stick to the outside of it. Its so crazy! I laugh and laugh whenever someone puts something that sticks on it. It sticks really well. I try to pull it off and sometimes I can but its not that easy to do. I try to put some of my toys on it to stick, but they usually don't. I don't know why some things just stick to it and others don't. This is why I say its MAGIC!

Anyways- here's a picture of us this weekend in the "fridge". Enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. Your trips are just a little younger than mine and I can see you're having the same fun that we are with the fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save some goodies for Memere & Pepere. Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My twins Elle and Lizzy just now figured out how to open the fridge. This is a whole new adventure with those 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, aren't they cute! I think I'd have to buy a fridge lock...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Found your link at Multiples and more and just had to follow this cute blog! Love the fridge pictures! My twins routinely steal items from our fridge door and then run away! Great fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how precious your little 'fridge raiders are!

    Glad to have found your blog via M & M!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - I found your blog through Multiples and More and am now a happy follower! We have a similar picture of our triplets in the fridge, with one of them actually standing up on one of the shelves, reaching for the eggs!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete