Friday, September 23, 2011

One Month from Today...

We'll be 3 years old!!

Can you believe it? Time really flies when you're having fun. I still remember the days of the NICU...all tiny (I was only 3lb 15oz) and cute in my little "B" hat UMass Memorial gave me (I was baby B, so they labeled my hat. Daddy insists it was a Redsox hat though becase of the "B").



Okay, okay so maybe I don't exactly remember the NICU or my birth or anything from 3 years ago, but I hear all about it from my mommy & daddy.

Anyways- mommy has been proctrastinating and finally tried to get a picture of the three of us together for our birthday invites. She was going to take us to a park and have us sit on a bench for a few seconds so she could try to get a good shot. Well as luck would have it, it was pouring rain the day she tried, so instead she was stuck trying to capture it indoors. Needless to say, it didn't go very smoothly. In fact, mommy referred to it as an "epic fail" whatever that means. Take a look at our best shot.
Notice we were bribed with cookies to sit on the bench. Sit we did. Look happy? Well...not so much.


After trying to make this photo work and knowing we didn't have much time to get our invites made, printed and then mailed out, mommy decided we are not sending invites out at all this year! (Way to go, Mommy-- we're only 3 and no invites already?!) SO- if you know us and want to come to our party it will be at our house on Sunday, October 23rd at 3pm.

All I have to say is, there better be cake, ice cream and presents at our party...the way mommy's going though, I'm a little nervous.


post signature


1 comment:

  1. No worries on the cake and presents, I will be helping with that!I am sure it will be the best day ever....

    ReplyDelete