Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stickers & Play Doh

Our house has been busy as usual this new year. We were so busy we couldn't even find time to update you here. I finally told mom that I'd skip my nap today so that you all could get your Riplet fix for the week.

We've been really loving anything involving paper (ie: loose papers, books, mommy's binders, magazines, color books) and Jack especially loves to sort (mommy says "aka: scatter it throughout the house) it all out for us. Addison really enjoys tearing pages out of each color book, while I personally love stickers. I could spend an hour looking at all of them and then taking each one off the paper and finding a new place for them. The other two love stickers, too but not the way I do. They take a few off the sheet and place them in a book and continue on sorting, coloring and tearing out pages.

Mommy told us she's really happy to see the three of us wanting to do something together like this. In fact- she decided it was time to introduce us to this fabulous "gunk" she calls Play Doh. I think its pretty fun to shape it into animals and balls and to use the fun tools that came with our kit. Addison is always wanting to taste it, even after mommy tells her its "icky" (but she doesn't give up and nibbles it while we play).

Here's a few pictures of us coloring together. Notice Addison standing on the chair, which is a huge "no no" according to mommy. Yesterday I caught her sitting like a cat, perched up on top of our play kitchen, looking out the window. I knew she was being naughty so I ran and got daddy. Addie told me I'd reget telling on her later. I'm not sure what she means.

Here's the pics, enjoy!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I bet you all clean up after your done playing.
    NOT!!!!!
    Have fun Kiddos.
    Hugs & Kisses x o x o x o
    Memere & Pepere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! The dude loves craft time too!

    ReplyDelete